Our current ride times are as follows:
- GROUP STELVIO: approximately 70 – 120+km – average 28+km per hour
- GROUP VENTOUX: up to 70km – average 25-28km per hour
- GROUP 3: (novice) – details to follow
- UCC SANCTIONED RIDE SCHEDULE WEEKEND RIDES : *** UPDATED ***
- Beginning Saturday, May 27th, 2017, and until further notice, the weekend rides (Saturday and Sunday) will start at 8:00 am leaving from the IL POSTINO/GRAN SASSO PARKING LOT – 186 Main Street Unionville (across from the Unionville Arms). Ride routes will be posted on the UCC Facebook Group page.
- Beginning Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - Every Wednesday - starting at 6:00 pm from the National Bank parking lot at the corner of Kennedy and Carlton. Ride route and distance will be determined at the start time (generally 35 to 60km).
SPORTING LIFE NON-SANCTIONED RIDE (No insurance coverage)
- 2017 Tuesday night rides have begun - Sporting Life Rides start at 6:00 pm from the National Bank parking lot at the corner of Kennedy and Carlton. This is not a Club Ride. This is a very casual ride – distance 25-40km and speed generally around 25kph. Great training ride for novice riders. Sporting Life Waiver must be signed and presented to the Sporting Life rep at your first ride. For a pdf copy of the Waiver, contact Nick Lau at Sporting Life firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad-hoc Rides – you can use the facebook group to organize these.