****THE 2018 SEASON OPENING RIDE IS SCHEDULED FOR 9:00am, SATURDAY, APRIL 21****
(Subject to weather conditions)
- GROUP STELVIO: approximately 70 – 120+km – average 28+km per hour
- GROUP VENTOUX: up to 70km – average 25-28km per hour
- GROUP 3: (novice) – details to follow
The current ride times are as follows:
- UCC SANCTIONED RIDE SCHEDULE WEEKEND RIDES : *** UPDATED ***
- Beginning Saturday, April 21, 2018, and until further notice, the weekend rides (Saturday and Sunday) will start at 9:00 am leaving from the IL POSTINO/GRAN SASSO PARKING LOT – 186 Main Street Unionville (across from the Unionville Arms). Ride routes will be posted on the UCC Facebook Group page.
- MID-WEEK RIDES
- Start date TBA - Every Wednesday - starting at 6:00 pm from the National Bank parking lot at the corner of Kennedy and Carlton. Ride route and distance will be determined at the start time (generally 35 to 60km).
- SPORTING LIFE NON-SANCTIONED RIDE (No insurance coverage)
- Start date TBA - Sporting Life Rides start at 6:00 pm from the National Bank parking lot at the corner of Kennedy and Carlton. This is not a Club Ride. This is a very casual ride – distance 25-40km and speed generally around 25kph. Great training ride for novice riders. Sporting Life Waiver must be signed and presented to the Sporting Life rep at your first ride. For a pdf copy of the Waiver, contact Nick Lau at Sporting Life firstname.lastname@example.org
- AD-HOC RIDES - you can use the facebook group to organize these.